Weekly Assignments 4/14 – 4/17
**Visit Mr. Torres’ page on our school website for fun PE activities.
**Visit Mrs. Montoya’s page for computer activities.
- ELA Page – letter “p” (this is attached)
- sight word poem – “about”
- Spelling – you can have an adult introduce the words to you as we do in class (see spelling worksheet attachment), or you can just write each word at least two times. (spelling list for the week is attached)
- Read a book to yourself or a family member. Record it on your log.
- Practice sight word lists. Remember they need to be memorized, not sounded out.
- Do 15 minutes of i-ready math
- Practice math fact cards
- Do 15 or 20 minutes of i-ready reading
- Fast Start poem: read and do at least 3 activities with an adult
- In your journal, write about your favorite birthday. Use complete sentences with capitals and punctuation. Draw a picture to go with it.
- Math Builder worksheet (this is attached)
- Xtramath.org – 15 minutes
-Scholastic: Learn at Home – Week 1, Day 4: Watch and read the story. Complete the puzzlers. https://classroommagazines.scholastic.com/support/learnathome.html?caching
-ELA page – letter “r”
-sight word poem – “many”
-practice spelling words (rainbow write worksheet is attached or you can do on paper at home)
-Read a book to a family member. Add to the reading log.
-Do 15 minutes of i-ready math
-xtramath.org for 10 minutes
-Scholastic: Learn at Home – Week 1, Day 5: Watch and read the story. Complete the puzzlers. https://classroommagazines.scholastic.com/support/learnathome.html?caching
-Have someone give you a spelling test.
-Do 15 minutes of i-ready reading
-Fast Start Poem – read again and do 3 more activities
-Read a book to yourself or family member. Add to the reading log.
-In your journal, write about learning at home. Remember to use complete sentences with capitals and punctuation.
-Do 15 minutes of Xtramath
-Math worksheet (attached)
-Spend some time this week checking out some of the following free websites: