Distance Learning Overview/Checklist
Ready for the first day? Answer the following:
- Pick up district laptop or have your own. (Must have camera and microphone for video conferencing.)
- Have WiFi or internet access. (Contact technology or DRMS administration if not available in your home.)
- Login to computer (trouble logging in? Send email to email@example.com)
- Connect to MyLocker(ClassLink). Help video mylocker.antiochschools.net (Login page)
- Look for the TEAMS app in the MyLocker homepage. Open and install the app.
- In ClassLink click the "Backpack" icon located at the bottom center of the screen to access your classes.
- Congratulations! You are ready for Day 1. Keep checking in on TEAMS multiple times per day. Your teachers will be contacting you very soon.
Welcome parents, students, and teachers to the DRMS section of Distance Learning information and resources. In this area of our website you will find support for using the online tools specific to DRMS. To access general district information use the "Distance Learning" tab at the top right of the page.
Overview of Tools: (For more details on these tools and "how to" links, choose students, parents, or teachers from the menu on the left.)
Gateway for accessing all web-based programs in all classes. Use the backpack icon to see class schedule. Will allow access to most programs without signing in again.
View grades, input your contact information, check attendance
Access teachers assignments, View links/videos, Open documents for assignments (provides more detailed information provided by individual teachers)
This is the main program for accessing your virtual classroom. Video conference feature. Teams is capable of providing assignments, grades, links, messaging teachers, and chat with other students. ALL teachers will meet with their classes using Teams. Students will first need to create an account using their own NEW email address created by the district. (Watch video on student page)
Allows students FREE use of all Microsoft tools, including TEAMS.
Online tool for individual lessons in math and English. Teachers in those subjects will assign amount of time students should use each week.