Please Update Your Aeries Parent Portal
- Have access to to your children’s information in one location, even if they are at different sites.
- Weekly and monthly attendance breakdowns will show how often your child is absent or tardy.
- View your child’s progress for each class they are enrolled in by checking their test scores, missing or late assignments, overall grade, and more.
The parent portal will allow you to update contact information, look at attendance and grades. You will need the following information to create your account: Student ID#, Phone Number, and Verification Code (I will send you your individual codes).
- Click “Create New Account” in the lower left corner.
- You will be prompted to select if you would like to create a Parent or Student account. Make your selection and click “Next”.
- Enter your email and create a password. Registration will generate an email to you. Please click on the “confirm this email address link” in the email. You will not need to use the confirmation code provided if you use the link.
- Go back to the Portal Login and use your verified email and password to login.
- You will now complete the account registration process by entering your students ID number, primary telephone number, and verification code provided above and click “Next”.