1st-8th Grade Enrollment Procedures
We look forward to enrolling your student in our district. Our enrollment procedures of new students has been modified to ensure ease of access for families. We have three options for families to enroll students at this time:
Option 1: Online Enrollment-Easiest and Safest!
Enroll your student(s) through our online enrollment system.
- Click here Online Enrollment
Option 2: Download and Print An Enrollment Packet
Parents/ Guardians can download print the enrollment the enrollment packet (see enrollment forms below).
Once completed you can return the enrollment packet by:
- Scan the packet and email to it firstname.lastname@example.org
- Physically deliver the packet to the District Office (510 G Street) mail slot near the front door, after June 18th.
- Physically deliver the Enrollment documents to the Central Enrollment office any time between 8am-4pm.
Option Three: In Person Pick up (If you do not have access to the internet)
- Parents/Guardians can pick up a packet from the District Office (510 G Street) between 8am-4pm.
*** Please note paper packets may experience delays in enrollment.
All forms listed below should be completed by the parent/guardian of the student. The Medication & Inhaler forms and the Student Accident Insurance forms are included in the Enrollment forms. Click below for more information regarding our Dual Immersion and Transitional Kindergarten programs available.
What Do I need to Enroll My 1st-8th Grade Student?
- Proof of age (original birth certificate, baptism record, passport, or affidavit)
- Immunization records (doctor's verification of shots given)
- Photo ID of resident for purposes of verifying identity only
- Address Verification (two of items listed below):
- Current Pacific Gas & Electric (PG&E), water or other utility service contract, statement, and/or payment receipt with resident's name and address
- Final escrow papers
- Rental or property contract, lease, or payment receipt with parent/guardian's name and address, as well as manager or owner's name and phone number
- Current property tax payment receipt with parent/guardian's name and property address indicating home owner's exemption
- Pay stub
- Voter registration
- Correspondence from a government agency
- Affidavit of Residency executed by the student's parent/guardian
- If the student is an unaccompanied youth as defined in 42USC 1143a, a declaration of residency executed by the student
- 1st Grade Only-
- 1st graders must submit a completed 1st grade physical form, or show proof of a completed 1st grade physical.
- 7th Grade -
- 7th graders must submit proof of Tdap immunization.