• Enrollment Procedures During School Closure 

    We look forward to enrolling your student in our district. With the closure of our school offices, enrollment procedures of new students has been modified to ensure ease of access for families.  We have two options for families to enroll students at this time:


    Option One: In Person Pick Up

    1. Parents/Guardians may visit any of the daily Grab and Go locations from 10:00am-12:00pm at Marsh and Mission Elementary schools, or Deer Valley High School to obtain an enrollment packet.
    2. Once completed, please return it back to one of the Grab and Go locations or to the District Office (510 G Street, Antioch) mail slot near the front door. 
    3. Registrations will be conditionally accepted.  
    4. Once our offices re-open, parents will be required to bring all supporting documents into the District Office for processing and finalization of enrollment. AUSD staff will contact families with submitted packets on file regarding next steps upon our re-opening.


    Option Two:  Online Packet Access

    1. Parents/Guardians can download the enrollment packet found below.
    2. Once completed you may return it any of the following ways:
      • scan the packet to dineenburdick@antiochschools.net
      •  mail it via USPS to 510 G Street, Antioch CA 94509 att: Dineen Burdick, Educational Services
      • physically deliver it to one of our Grab and Go locations or the District Office (510 G Street) mail slot near the front door.  


    If you have any questions regarding enrollment procedures during our closure, please contact Jennifer Rose at jenniferrose@antiochschools.net or at (925) 779-7500 x. 53495.

  • Enrollment FAQ's

    What school should my child attend?
    You can find out this information by navigating to School Locator.

    What information do I need to bring with me to enroll my child?
    You will need the following information to register your child

    • Proof of age (original birth certificate, baptism record, passport or affidavit).
    • Immunization records (doctor’s verification of shots given).
    • Residence verification (two of the listed items)
      • Current Pacific Gas & Electric (PG&E), water or other utility service contract, statement, and/or payment receipt with resident’s name and address
      • Final escrow papers
      • Rental or properly contract, lease, or payment receipt with parent/guardian’s name and address, as well as manager or owner’s name and phone number
      • Current property tax payment receipt with parent/guardian’s name and property address indicating home owner’s exemption
      • Pay stub
      • Voter registration
      • Correspondence from a government agency
      • Affidavit of Residency executed by the student’s parent/guardian.
      • If the student is an unaccompanied youth as defined in 42 USC 11434a, a declaration of residency executed by the student
    • Photo ID of resident for purposes of verifying identity only.