SeeSaw is a digital learning platform utilized by our K-3 students. Students use built in tools to engage in learning and demonstrate their skills in a digital portfolio. Teachers are able to provide specific and authentic feedback to improve student learning and engage families throughout the process. This is a powerful learning platform for students, teachers, and families.
How do I sign in as a student?
Initial SeeSaw Login: USE MyLocker
- Log into MyLocker at mylocker.antiochschools.net
- Once you have logged in, select the SeeSaw app in MyLocker.
- Use your student email: firstname.lastname@example.org to log in.
- Once you have completed your initial login to SeeSaw, you will be able to use MyLocker to automatically sign in.
Login to apps: USE a Class Code
- Download the SeeSaw app onto your laptop, tablet, or smartphone.
- You can also access your class through a web browser using the link above.
- Your teacher can provide a class code or a QR code to enter, which will link to your SeeSaw class.
- To use the QR code select "I'm a student" and use the camera on your device to scan the code.
How do I sign in as a parent or family member?
To sign in as a parent/family member you can access your child's SeeSaw class through a web browser (use the link above) or the SeeSaw Parent and Family App on a smartphone, tablet or laptop.
If the teacher has provided you with a QR Code:
- Open the SeeSaw Parent and Family app.
- Select "Create Family Account"
- Use the camera to scan the QR Code.
- Select "Create an Account" and complete the information.
If the teacher invites you to the class with a link through text or email:
- Click on the link
- Select "Create Account" and complete the information.