Spanish Dual Immersion Family Informational Meeting
Complete and return the registration packet, original birth certificate, immunization records, proof of residency, and the Spanish Dual Immersion Request Form. Please go to our Enrollment Page for more information regarding online registration and access to enrollment documents.
1st-4th Grade Enrollment
If your child participated in a Spanish Dual Immersion Program in an alternate district your child is eligable to join our Spanish Dual Immersion program. Please complete the enrollment process as described by visiting our Enrollment Page.
What Do I need to Enroll My TK or Kindergarten Student?
- Proof of age (original birth certificate, baptism record, passport, or affidavit)
- Immunization records (doctor's verification of shots given)
- Photo ID of resident for purposes of verifying identity only
- Address Verification (two of items listed below):
- Current Pacific Gas & Electric (PG&E), water or other utility service contract, statement, and/or payment receipt with resident's name and address
- Final escrow papers
- Rental or property contract, lease, or payment receipt with parent/guardian's name and address, as well as manager or owner's name and phone number
- Current property tax payment receipt with parent/guardian's name and property address indicating home owner's exemption
- Pay stub
- Voter registration
- Correspondence from a government agency
- Affidavit of Residency executed by the student's parent/guardian
- If the student is an unaccompanied youth as defined in 42USC 1143a, a declaration of residency executed by the student
- Complete the Dual Immersion Request Form during enrollment.
Parents who choose to enroll their child in the Dual Immersion program are committing to a period of five to seven years. (Transitional Kindergarten-Grade 5). Benefits are gained with consistency throughout several years.