Happy Fall Season Parents and Students.
As we enter the cooler weather season, remember these few things that will help make your time at school more enjoyable.
- Breakfast and lunch are free. So be sure to eat, as it helps fuel your brain.
- Be sure to wear layers. It is cooler in the morning and warmer in the afternoons for a few more weeks. However, remember to take your clothes with you off the playground!
- Attendance is very important so you won’t miss out on critical learning. If you have a fever, diarrhea, or vomiting, you can miss school. Those are the only allowable excused absences.
- If you need to be gone, please get an Independent Study packet so that you can keep up with the school work and get credit for having been away school.
- Reading and Math are crucial to success. We are working with I-Ready online intervention to help all of our students with their vital foundational skills. Encourage them to do their best.
Parent/Teacher Conferences are coming the first week of November. ALL students will go home at 11:15am that whole week so teachers can meet with you about your child’s progress. We look forward to seeing you then. If you have any questions ahead of time, please contact me at the school anytime.