• Employee Information Changes

    Please remember to submit all personal information changes to your Human Resources Department.  Address and phone number changes can be made through Employee Self Service (ESS).  ESS can be accessed from the AUSD homepage under "Staff".  Check with your Human Resources department if you have any questions.

    Name change, maritial status change, new baby, new adoptions, etc. must be sumitted to the Human Resources or Benefits department in writing.  Some changes require additional information or documentation and some changes are time sensitive and must be made within 30 days.