AUSD Graduation Requirements
Students must complete a minimum of 220 credits to graduate in the following areas:
- English: 4 years – 40 credits
- History: 3 years – 30 credits (World History, U.S. History, Economics/American Government)
- Math: 3 years – 30 credits (must include Algebra I)
- Science: 2 years – 20 credits (one year Life Science, one year Physical Science)
- Physical Education: 2 years – 20 credits
- Fine Art ORForeign Language: 1 year – 10 credits
- Health: 1 semester – 5 credits
- Electives: 65 credits
If you have any questions about the information above, please contact your counselor.
All students will create and review their four year plan with their counselor yearly. Current Freshman will complete a 10 year plan during their College and Career Seminar class that can be updated each year as well.
Use the template below to plan and review for graduation and four year college requirements.