Degrees and Certifications:
Dear Carmen Dragon Families,
The Carmen Dragon Staff is dedicated to providing your children the best academic experience they can have. Our primary responsibilities are to provide a quality education and to keep our students safe. In order to do this, we are establishing some new guidelines that will allow teachers to teach, students to learn and everyone to be safe. Your assistance and cooperation with this are appreciated.
- Breakfast will begin in the cafeteria at 7:40 a.m. Gates will open at 7:50 a.m. and students will proceed to the playground. Teachers will escort students to classrooms at the 8:03 a.m. bell. Parents are asked to release students at the gate.
- Visitors will not be allowed onto the campus without a badge, including the playground before school.
- All visitors who wish to be on campus must check into the office and get a visitor’s pass.
- All visitors must have prearranged with your child’s teacher or administration to be on campus.
- It is important for teachers to teach uninterrupted, so there will not be any unscheduled meetings taking place during teaching hours from 8:00am to 2:35pm. Please feel free to call the office to set up an appointment and teachers will be happy to meet with you.
The safety of your children is our primary concern. These guidelines will help to ensure they are safe. Thank you in advance for your cooperation and help with these new guidelines. On the reverse side of this letter is pick-up and drop-off information. If you have any questions, please feel free to call me at the school office (925) 779-7475 or email me at MarkHemauer@antiochschools.net