This week we will add Microsoft Team. Microsoft Teams will allow students to use Office.com and I will be able to post assignments and check-ins that students can complete virtually. I will post all important information on my webpage and send out messages via Remind. I will post Class Assignments here, so you know what is coming up each day. Please follow through with your students to make sure they are working on the assignments.
- I-Ready 30 minutes a day
- Freckle 30-45 minutes a day use link or login to student.freckle.com - class code 6fmwck
- McGraw Hill Wonders - Your login in is your AR#AUSD. Password - Antioch1.
- Reading Assignment Epic Books (class code iur8353) and complete the quiz and take AR Test.
- One written response a week in Microsoft Teams
- Read a book of choice 30 minutes a day.
Office Hours 10:30 – 11:30 a.m. for parents to contact me through Remind, text or email.
Class Check-In for students on Webex 1:00 p.m. school days (Meeting number 627 016 799). We will go over the days’ lessons, have a short math review lesson, and students will listen to our literature book.
Stay safe and wash your hands!
If you need a weekly work packet because you do not have technology please contact me and a packet will be able to be picked up.