Directions for getting into iReady:
Log in to my locker, and click on the iReady icon- it may be near the bottom of the screen
Once you click on the icon, your student should automatically log them in and they shouldn't need to enter a username or password. Email me if it asks them for one.
The next screen should look something like this:
The next screen should look like this:
The next screen should look like this: Please make sure you click on NO, since you are taking this at home.
Good morning! Thank you for your patience with the tech issues. Here's the latest for those who still can't get in and those who have been able to get in...If you still can't get inTry going to office.com and using the email address that's yourstudentID@student.antiochschools.net and the password antiochschools. The tech department thinks this will work, and you'll be able to change your password and get into Teams.Once you get in or if you can already get inLook for an icon that says Teams- it's purple and has two heads and a TIf you're in MyLocker and you don't see any icons, look on the left side for an option that says Apps, click on it, and then choose Teams.If you go straight to Office, you'll still want to look for the Teams icon and click on it.Once You're in TeamsLook on the left side for a picture of a bunch of heads that says Teams (again.) Then click on the tile that says MGE-Ms.Gabor's 5th Grade and has a picture of three leaves.There will be a list of posts- look for one that says "Our First Meeting."Click on the purple bar that says "Our First Meeting" and look for a button that says "Join" in the top right corner. That will put you in the "Waiting Room" and I'll let you in. You could also go to your Calendar in the bar on the left side and find "Our First Meeting" and click on it to get to the same "Join" button.This is where we'll be meeting face to face and where I'll give directions and teach and where we'll have discussions. I'll explain the rest of Teams and how to use it when we meet today.I hope that the tech department suggestion works, but if not, let me know and I'll see if I can get kids logged in when we're not meeting.
Welcome to 5th Grade!
Your most important job to finish by Thursday, September 3, is to get your MyLocker and Teams account set up, if you haven't already. Here are directions:
(If you want to watch a video about it, go to https://youtu.be/2NyJkAdOfNU)
This year you will use a program call Mylocker to get into all of your classroom programs. If you set up the Mylocker password last year it should still work. If you did not set it up will need to do so before you can get to your online classrooms. Start brainstorming a password you want to use on your account. Grades TK-5 | Password needs at least 8 or more characters, and grades 6-12 | Password needs at least 12 characters. We suggest a phrase to remember. Examples “I like the raiders” “I like the 49ers” “I enjoy ice skating” “I like basketball”
- Turn on the computer you are going to be using to access the internet.
- Open a web browser
- Enter in to the address bar http://mylocker.antiochschools.net
- You will be brought to a screen that looks like the screenshot on the below.
- Enter your studentID number as your username. Your current password is antiochschools
- Leave the third line as is.
- A window will come up requesting you change your password
- Use the password you thought about earlier that meets the requirements.
- Save this password somewhere safe if you forget it.
- You will be directed to setup password recovery. This will allow you to reset your password on your own if you forget it.
- Select the Blue button “Setup Recovery”
- A new popup will come out from the right side of your browser. Click on the Questions Disabled Button
- Enter in three questions and answers. These would be asked if you attempt to reset your password on your own.
- If none of the questions are satisfactory use custom to put in your own questions.
- Click the Green Save button when finished.
Part 2- Logging into Teams
1. Once you are in MyLocker, click on the Teams icon-
2. Your username = studentIDfirstname.lastname@example.org
3. Use the same password you just created.
You shouldn't have to do this the next time you click on Teams- it should just log you in automatically,
Your AUSD Account has been setup! It will take 5-10 minutes for this change to take effect in AUSD systems. Do not share your password with your classmates or your friends. Store your password in a safe place so you can remember it, If you need help call the helpdesk at 925.779.7676 or send an email to email@example.com
Degrees and Certifications:
BA in Psychology- UC Riverside MA in Education: Language, Literacy and Culture- Stanford University Teaching Credential- UC Riverside CLAD Certification
Ms. Theresa Gabor
Since I started teaching in 1999, I've taught 3rd grade, 4th grade, 4th/5th grade combos, and 5th grade; worked as a reading teacher for 2nd-5th grade; and taught teachers about using technology in the classroom.
When I'm not teaching, I love to travel! When I can't be on the road, I like to read, crochet, canoe, kayak, and paddleboard, and hike. I love having my class filled with plants and books, and a stash of chocolate!
The best way to reach me is through e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org