Degrees and Certifications:
Mno Grant Kindergarten
Welcome to the Blackboard site of Mrs. Kelley and Mrs. Henley.
Thank you for everything you did to make both the on-campus portion and the distance learning portion of the year as successful as possible. We encourage you to keep using iReady until it expires July 27th and keep engaging as a family through walks, playing games, cooking, gardening, doing science experiments, etc. Using dice to play a game, having to explain something with complete sentences, comparing bedtime story plotlines.... It all matters!
Have a great summer!
Dinner Table Topics
- Math: How long does it take to freeze otter pops? (Feels like FOREVER) How long does it take to eat a popsicle?
- Language: How many words can you make out of: SUMMER VACATION? sun, tan, team... Write it down somewhere and work on it all summer!
- Social Studies: Keep track of all of the mountians, camp sites, lakes, rivers, reservoirs you visit this summer. Which was the hottest? Which was the most crowded?
- Science: How hot is it today? If you don't have a thermometer, have someone show you how to check it online.
- Health: Are you getting more or less sleep during summer than you did during the school year?
- Social Justice: What did you do today that made someone else's life better, easier or made them feel supported?