Degrees and Certifications:
Mno Grant Kindergarten
Welcome to Mrs. Kelley's Blackboard site. I am still learning all the fun things I can do on the site, so it is currently under construction. My hope is to be able to use this site to keep you informed with classroom activities, photos, and upcoming events.
This is my 21st year at Mno Grant. While most of my years have been spent teaching kindergarten, I have also taught 1st, 2nd, and 4th grade. My philosopy is that every child can learn. I strive to make the classroom a fun, safe, and educational place for your child to develop the love of learning.
Email is the best way to contact me. Please feel free to email me at email@example.com.
- Class begins promptly at 8:00. Students should be lined up outside classroom door and ready to enter when the bell rings.
- Students need to be in uniform.
- Dismissal is 1:20 M, T, Th, F and 1:00 on Wednesdays.
- An adult should accompany your kindergartner both before and after school.
- Students are expected to follow our 3 B's for excellent behavior - be safe, be respectful, be responsible.