Degrees and Certifications:
Mno Grant Kindergarten
Welcome to the Blackboard site of Mrs. Kelley and Mrs. Rotman!
We are so excited to be your child's teachers this year! Our philosophy is that every child can learn, and our goal is to make this year both educational and fun. We firmly believe in the power of communication and look forward to working together to ensure your child's success in kindergarten.
Mrs. Kelley and Mrs. Rotman have worked together for over 20 years. Many of those years have been as buddy class teachers and more recently as job share partners in kindergarten. You will see Mrs. Rotman every Friday and Mrs. Kelley most other days of the week. Please click on the link below to read our welcome letter. We can't wait to meet all of you!
Regular kindergarten school hours:
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 8:20-1:20
**Please note that parents and families are currently not allowed on campus. One of the kindergarten teachers, either Mrs. Rotman, Mrs. Kelley, or Mrs. Henley, will pick students up at the front or back gate. (All three teachers are featured in the photo so be sure to look for one of us!)
Dinner Table Topics
- Math: How long does it take to freeze otter pops? (Feels like FOREVER) How long does it take to eat a popsicle?
- Language: How many words can you make out of: SUMMER VACATION? sun, tan, team... Write it down somewhere and work on it all summer!
- Social Studies: Keep track of all of the mountians, camp sites, lakes, rivers, reservoirs you visit this summer. Which was the hottest? Which was the most crowded?
- Science: How hot is it today? If you don't have a thermometer, have someone show you how to check it online.
- Health: Are you getting more or less sleep during summer than you did during the school year?
- Social Justice: What did you do today that made someone else's life better, easier or made them feel supported?