* Monday, Sep 6 is a holiday!
* Progress reports will be sent home mid month.
* Monday through Thursday homework will include math, spelling, and reading. Eventually there will also be a writing component included. If students do not complete their homework, then they will have to work on it during their morning recess. Students can earn a homework pass by completing 10 days of homework in a row.
* Students who need help on their math homework can come in Mondays through Thursdays at 7:45 AM for extra help.
* Grant's school uniform policy is the same.
* School starts at 8:15, dismissal is at 2:45 Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday. Dismissal on Wednesdays is at 1:05.
* Masks are required indoors, optional outdoors. PLEASE keep your student home if they or your family have been exposed to Covid and/or they are presenting any symptons of illness.
* Students are allowed to bring a snack to school to eat during their AM recess. Breakfasts and lunches are free to all students this school year.
You can contact me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Students are expected to treat staff and other students with respect. Students who are interfering with their own learning or the learning of others will have consequences including possible loss of recess and/or a referral.