- May 4th PTA's Lunch with a Loved One! Join your student on campus for lunch!
- May 7th Beautification Saturday 9AM-Noon. Contact the office to volunteer.
- May 12th Open House, 5:30-7:00 ON CAMPUS!!
- May 13th dismissal at 11:35
- May 18th Mno Grant Band and Orchestra Concert 6:30 PM
- May 27th and 30th no school. Enjoy the 4 day weekend!
- June 6th-9th, 11:35 dismissal
- June 9th, last day of school!
* Monday through Thursday homework will include math, spelling, reading, and writing about the reading. If students do not complete their homework, they will have to work on it during their morning recess. Students can earn a homework pass by completing 10 days of homework in a row.
* Students who need help on their math homework can come in Mondays through Thursdays at 7:45 AM for extra help.
* School starts at 8:15, dismissal is at 2:45 Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday. Dismissal on Wednesdays is at 1:05.
* Masks are optional. PLEASE keep your student home if they or your family have been exposed to Covid and/or they are presenting any symptoms of illness.
* Students are allowed to bring a snack to school to eat during their AM recess. Breakfasts and lunches are free to all students this school year.
You can contact me via email at email@example.com
Students are expected to treat staff and other students with respect. Students who are interfering with their own learning or the learning of others will have consequences including possible loss of recess and/or a referral.