Degrees and Certifications:
My experience includes teaching 1st, 3rd, and 4th grade. I started teaching before my children were born and then took several years off to be a stay at home mom. When I transitioned back to the classroom, I substitute taught in kindergarten through 5th grade before returning to full time teaching.
I earned a BA in Women's Studies from The University of Nevada, Las Vegas and a Multiple Subject Teaching Credential from Chapman University.
When I am not teaching, I spend most of my time with my family. I enjoy going for long walks, reading, playing games, traveling, and watching my children participate in sports.
Please let me know when you have questions. The best way to contact me is via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Keep hands, feet, and objects to yourself.
2. Stay in your seat unless given permission to get up.
3. Raise your hand to speak and wait to be called on.
1. Follow directions the first time.
2. Do your best.
3. Work cooperatively.
4. Keep our room clean.
5. Take care of all materials.