Phone: (925) 291-0184
Degrees and Certifications:
*Note: 2nd Grade families are scheduled to pick up materials and curriculum at Sutter Elementary on Wednesday, 9/2/20. Online instruction will begin on Thursday, 9/3/20.
Dear B-1 Families,
Welcome to the 2020-2021 school year! I am looking forward to a great year in 2nd grade! I know that Distance Learning can be scary for both you and your child(ren). We, as teachers, are diligently preparing for the start of the school year by learning all the new software/programs/platforms that our students will be expected to use. Please don't worry if you don't "get it" the first day of school. We are all here for each other, and will work together to ensure your child's success in 2nd grade.
There are some basic things to remember in order for your child to be successful in 2nd grade:
- attend virtual school daily and arrive on time
- complete and turn in all assignments on time
- read daily to develop a love for reading and to improve literacy skills
- share school experiences with you so that you are aware of his/her school life
- inform you if (s)he needs additional support in any subject
- know that you expect her/him to work hard to succeed in school
Please review the link for Virtual Meeting Rules at the bottom of this page, with your child before the start of school.
While this school year will look different than anything we've done previously, please know that I am committed to providing your child with a comprehensive education and emotionally supportive online experience. Please don’t hesitate to contact me at email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns during the year.
Thank you for your support. We're in this together!