Career Center Welcome
The Career Center is a one-stop central location to assist students with various needs as they navigate through high school and beyond. In the Career Center, students can access information to prepare for college, employment and future career opportunities.
Examples of resources include:
- Research on higher education and career pathways
- College representative visits
- Virtual and live college field trips
- Industry related guest speakers
- Financial aid and scholarship information
- Student and family focused workshops (SAT/ACT registration, Financial Aid Night, college application assistance, ASVAB testing and more)
- Resume/cover letter writing
- Work permits
- Interviewing skills and strategy workshops
To get more information, services or set up an appointment, please email Career Center Technician, Kashauna Clipps, firstname.lastname@example.org or call (925)779-7550 x 40818.
"Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today."- Malcom X
Congratulations Class of 2022
January Virtual College Tour: Paul Mitchell Schools: School of Barbering
ASVAB is back! See flyer for more information.