Career Center Welcome
The Career Center is a one-stop central location to assist students with various needs as they navigate through high school and beyond. In the Career Center, students can access information to prepare for college, employment and future career opportunities.
Examples of resources include:
- Research on higher education and career pathways
- College representative visits
- Virtual college field trips
- Industry related guest speakers
- Financial aid and scholarship information
- Student and family focused workshops (SAT/ACT registration, Financial Aid Night, college application assistance, ASVAB testing and more)
- Resume/cover letter writing
- Work permits
- Interviewing skills and strategy workshops
To get more information, services or set up a virtual appointment, please email Career Center Technician, Kashauna Clipps, at email@example.com or call (925)779-7550 x 40818.
"Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today."- Malcom X
September Virtual College Tour: UC Riverside
Join the United College Action Network (U-CAN) for the 22nd annual Histoically Black Colleges & Universities College Fair on September 14th held virtually. Explore HBCU's, receive scholarships, 'on the spot' admission, attend focused webinars, meet admission representatives and much more! Students interested in attending must register for the event. This event is open to ALL students! For more information, contact Ms. Clipps in the Career Center.
ASVAB is back! Please see flyer for more information.
Seniors-are you interested in earning additional high school AND college credits? Talk to your counselor today to receive information on the spring College Connect courses that will be offered at Los Mednaos College. If interested, you will need to register by December 10th.