During this unprecedented time, we encourage students to maintain their learning by utilizing the following optional and voluntary resources:
Online - Online learning for K-8 students in Reading and Math is available via iReady.
Login instructions for students:
- Go to the iReady website: https://login.i-ready.com
- Enter username and password. Students in 2nd - 8th grade have general login credentials:
- Username: first initial last initial student ID (for example: John Smith-Jones is js1234567)
- Password: antioch (all lowercase)
- If you have a kindergarten or 1st grade student who does not have thier login information, please email email@example.com. (She will email your child's information within 24 hours.)
- If your child cannot recall their login information, email firstname.lastname@example.org. (She will email your child's information within 24 hours.)
Parent resources for iReady can be found at http://i-readycentral.com/familycenter/.
Printed Packets - In an effort to provide maintenance of learning opportunities that are not dependent on technology, we have both Reading and Math packets from iReady available for all K-8 students for pick up at the "Grab and Go" meal locations at Deer Valley High School or Marsh Elementary School from 10:00 am-12:00 pm and in the afternoon on Mondays and Wednesdays from 4:00 pm-6:00 pm at Deer Valley High School. The suggested amount of assignments is 1-2 pages or 1-2 online lessons per Reading and Math per day.
- iReady can be done online and you do not need a packet to complete lessons online. (See login information above.)
- If your child completes this packet, please save the completed work until further directions are given.
- Packets can also be viewed and printed at home using the links at the bottom of this page.
Dual Immersion Students
iReady is available for Dual Immersion students. (See above under K-8 Students)
Istation (an e-learning program) is also available for Dual Immersion Students to access at home so they can continue practicing. Parents have been given the access information and have access to lessons/books as well.
K-8 math packets in Spanish are available to download and print from home at https://www.curriculumassociates.com/supporting-students-away-from-school/spanish-family-guidance. There is also a helpful Spanish-based parent resource guide.
Questions? Click here to contact us.