During this unprecedented time, we encourage students to maintain their learning by utilizing the following optional and voluntary resources:
Special Education Students
Online - All special education students have access to online learning for K-8 students in Reading and Math via iReady. (Click here to go to the K-8 Students page.)
Printed Packets - Printed packets will be available for all students for pick up at the "Grab and Go" meal locations at Deer Valley High School or Marsh Elementary School from 10:00 am-12:00 pm and in the afternoon on Mondays and Wednesdays from 4:00 pm-6:00 pm at Deer Valley High School.
In addition, our Moderate to Severe students have access to the Unique Learning Systems packets covering pre-school through Adult Transition.
- Preschool - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xtUDfoFUOntPKDCyuhVcvCCuDUbyY9Qt/view
- Elementary -https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HtTRwwHLYY_Z4ighvqyhFeyq_72sIiPm/view
- Middle School - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IWmfa8B_9yAm9P1FUmKJFTsnT0rNzG2U/view
- High School - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lbvtd2iNkuWqXljEFNtPxoqQ_hvQ9GQg/view
- ATP - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GKqtXV9pOHRBUNRFtQKVKHlF8Ipzk795/view
Questions? Click here to contact us.