During this unprecedented time, we encourage students to maintain their learning by utilizing the following optional and voluntary resources:
Grades 9-12 Students
Online - Online learning opportunities are available at:
- www.khanacademy.org for all content areas
- www.kutasoftware.org and www.mathigon.org for Mathematics
- www.facinghistory.org for Social Science
- www.quill.org for ELA
- www.sepuplhs.org, www.positivephysics.org, and www.populationeducation.org for Science
- www.platform.everfi.net for STEM and other topics
- https://www.act.org/content/act/en/covid19.html#educators for ACT resources
Printed Packets - If a student does not have access to the internet, core content course packets for grades 9 – 12 will be available for pickup at Deer Valley High School or Marsh Elementary School from 10 am – 12 pm. The packets contain educational materials for two weeks. Additional assignments will be made available to students in April as needed.
The packets can also be viewed and printed at home using the links below.
English Language Arts
Continuation High School Packets
Questions? Click here to contact us.