*Note: 2nd Grade families are scheduled to pick up materials and curriculum at Sutter Elementary on Wednesday, 9/2/20. Online instruction will begin on Thursday, 9/3/20.
Dear B-6 Families,
Welcome to the 2020-2021 school year! I am looking forward to a great year! For your child to be successful in school, they will need support from both the home and school. Working together will make a difference in your childs education. The following will ensure your Child's success in 2nd grade.
- attends school daily and arrives on time.
- completes and returns all assignments on time
- reads daily to develop a love for reading and to improve literacy skills
- shares school experiences with you so that you are aware of his/her school life
- informs you if (s)he needs additional support in any subject
- knows that you expect her/him to succeed in school
I am looking forward to a very wonderful year. Please don’t hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns during the year.
Thank you for your support. I look forward to meeting you.