Degrees and Certifications:
Meet Ms. B!
Facts about Ms. B:
- I’ve been a teacher for 30 years! This is my first year at Marsh.
- I live in Martinez with my cat, Mitzi.
- I'm thankful that my parents and brother also live in the Bay Area.
- I graduated from UC Berkeley with a BA degree in Psychology and Social Work. I obtained my Teaching Credential and my MA in TESOL from SFSU.
- I have taught ESL in both middle and elementary schools, and have also been an intervention coach.
- I love to travel, run, cook, do needlepoint, read, and teach!
- Fourth Grade is my favorite grade to teach!