Provide quality service, timely delivery, and cost effectiveness to ALL District sites and offices.
Maintain the highest quality service for all printing needs at the lowest possible cost.
The following services are available for district forms, handbooks, curriculum material and other district printed needs:
- Color and Black&White ink printing in white or colored stock paper
- Posters (max size 13X19in)
- 3-hole punching
- NCR, 2, 3, and 4 part
Prepare a 'camera ready" document and submit it with a completed print shop form. Timing will depend on the amount of daily work and the priority of special projects.
Print request or any question can be submitted through this link: Print Orders
- Please do steps 1 to 8 in order, and check the calculate box at the end of the order form to have proper calculations.
- Hover over the Fields for TOOLTIPS
- Don't forget to RESET after one request and PARTIAL RESET for orders with same Dates, Account codes,..
Tips for Copy Preparation
The quality of printed materials is determined in large by the quality of the original copy submitted. When possible, submit the original - typed or hand drawn in black ink.
DO - use white bond paper only, do not use erasable paper.
DO - leave 1/2" margin at the top, bottom and each side.
DO - number pages of multi-page requests.
DO - Submit single pages for copy when using workbook pages (do not send workbooks or bound books). If you send a workbook, spine will be cut for easier copying.
- Submit jobs that are needed within the next month – not entire years’ worth of printing.
- Submit jobs with date needed; if ASAP is used as date, job will be returned.
- Submit jobs with the “real” needed date. For example: if submitting all jobs in May before you leave for the summer, make sure the needed date is not set to first day of school unless it is needed first day of school.
- Submit jobs allowing for at least a five working day turn around, if possible. If submitted job is less than five working days, we will try to accommodate your needs; however, if we are unable to meet the deadline, submitter will have the option of requesting print shop technician overtime to complete. If print shop technician agrees to working overtime, submitter will be responsible for additional cost of technician overtime.
For Questions, please call 925-779-7600 Ext. 13180