Aeries Portal Instructions
Parent and Student Portals
What is Aeries?
It is an online program for students, teachers, and parents to access information about attendance and grades.
What are some features of a parent portal?
(The features are the same on student portals).
• Online gradebooks: Every parent can view their child’s progress for each class they are enrolled in. This includes checking test scores, late classwork assignments, standardized test scores, class schedules, and the overall score in the class.
• Attendance: Weekly and monthly attendance breakdowns will show how often your child is absent or tardy to school.
• Families: Parents with multiple children in different schools can access information for all of their children from one location.
• Student Backpack: This feature allows assignments that have been posted by the teacher to be downloaded directly to your portal. Students can also upload their work directly to the teacher.
• Student Information: Access your child’s transcripts and update your contact information.
How can I set up a parent portal account?
1. Obtain your Verification code from your school’s main office.
2. Type in the web address, https://antiochusd.asp.aeries.net/student. Click on "Create New Account".
3. “Step 1” Click the button to indicate whether you are a parent or a student. Click next.
4. “Step 2” You will need a valid email address. Please enter your email address twice. Enter a password twice. You must remember your password. Click next. This will generate an message from Aeries to your email account.
5. Stop. Check your email. You should have a message from Aeries Support. Click on the blue link "Confirm this Email Address" located in the center of the email.
6. This will take you to the “Final Step” window. Click on "Return to Login Page" in the middle of the window. Enter your email address and password.
7. Once successfully logged in you must tie your email to a particular student. You will need to enter your Student ID number, telephone number, and Verification Code.
8. Once all the correct data is entered, click next.
9. Explore your new portal.
10. If you have multiple children enrolled, log into the Parent Portal account that has already been created. Click on the student's name in the upper right hand corner. Click on "Add Additional Student." Follow the process for adding a student to your account.