Return to Headlines
School Meals - Update
Thanks to a Summer Feeding waiver extension from the US Department of Agriculture, all children 18 years and under may pick up FREE breakfast, lunch, snacks and supper from one of our 12 feeding sites starting tomorrow! Children do not have to be enrolled in AUSD to participate. Parents and guardians may pick up for their children. A call went out to all parents informing them of this exciting news!
We had a great end to the Summer Feeding Program. Since the school closures, 600,000 meals were served to students and children in the community.
Below is updated information on the Grab and Go Meals starting September 1, 2020.
Families may visit https://www.antiochschools.net/nutrition-services for menus and the most current information regarding meal pick-ups.
During Distance Learning, Grab-and-Go meals are available for curbside pick-up Monday through Friday, 10 a.m.-12 p.m. at the following locations:
- Antioch Middle School (1500 D Street)
- Belshaw Elementary School (2801 Roosevelt Lane)
- Carmen Dragon Elementary School (4721 Vista Grande Drive)
- Deer Valley High School (4700 Lone Tree Way)
- Fremont Elementary School (1413 F Street)
- Kimball Elementary School (1310 August Way)
- Lone Tree Elementary School (1931 Mokelumne Drive)
- Marsh Elementary School (2304 G Street)
- Mission Elementary School (1711 Mission Drive)
- Orchard Park School (5150 Live Oak Avenue, Oakley)
- Park Middle School (1 Spartan Way)
- Turner Elementary School (4207 Delta Fair Boulevard)
On Monday, September 7, 2020, there will be no meal service in observance of Labor Day. Due to USDA guidelines, breakfast and lunch may not be distributed on non-school days.
As always, if you have any questions, please contact the Nutrition Services Office