DVHS Registrar

New Enrollment

Welcome to Deer Valley High School! If you are coming to our school from outside of Antioch Unified School District, please come to the Main Office of Deer Valley to pick up our district enrollment packet. New students to AUSD may choose to attend either Deer Valley or Antioch High School regardless of the location of their address within the district boundaries. Please visit AUSD School Locator to determine which school is closest to your home. The packet is also available on AUSD Enrollment Packet. Please note that you need to complete all forms in the enrollment packet and bring the following with you for enrollment:

  • Birth Verification

  • Immunization Records

  • Parent/Guardian Photo ID

  • Transcript

  • Two Proofs of Residence that are current(dated within the past 30 days):

    • Lease/Rental Agreement

    • Property Tax Bill

    • PG&E bill or account opening statement

    • Water bill or account opening statement

    • Mortgage Statement

    • Car Registration

    • Voter Registration

    • Any government document in parent/guardian name or student name with address listed

Transcript Requests/Education Verifications

Deer Valley High School now participates in Parchment for our transcript requests and educational verification requests. Please go to Transcript Requests - Parchment Link. You will need to create an account or add Deer Valley High School to your current account. Pricing for documents is reflected in the Parchment website. Please note that if you are ordering for electronic delivery to yourself, the transcript will not be official. Please order a mailed copy to be sent to you if you need an official copy.

Report Cards/Progress Reports

Please use your Aeries portal account to access current gradebooks and attendance for your student. If you do not have a portal account, you may come to the Main Office at Deer Valley and we will be able to assist you with the information you will need to create an account. We ask that you come in person for the safety and security of your student.

Progress Reports and Report Cards are loaded electronically to your portal and an email is sent through Aeries to notify you when they are available. Only semester report cards are mailed through the US Postal Service. Please note that the date listed on the district calendar for reporting periods is the date that the period ends but not the date grades are due from teachers. Please expect a 5-7 day delay to receive the notification.

Change of Address

If you move, please bring a new copy of proof of residence to our offices in order for your address to be updated in Aeries. Address updates are not allowed in your portal accounts. If you move outside of our boundaries but would like to remain at Deer Valley, you may begin an interdistrict transfer in the new district of your residence. Both districts have to approve your request for you to remain and it must be done for each school year.

Withdrawing Students

If you are moving to a home outside of our boundaries, please come to the Main Office with any books or other district items to return them and complete a withdrawal from Deer Valley. Students may only be dropped by a parent/guardian coming in person to withdraw them or when we receive a records request confirming enrollment at a new school. Attendance phone calls will continue to be sent until we can confirm that your student is enrolled in school.