• Enrollment FAQ's

    Where do I find Information regarding AUSD schools?
    You can find a directory of school sites by clicking here.

    What school should my child attend?
    You can find out this information by navigating to School Locator.

    Where do I enroll my child?
    You should bring completed enrollment paperwork to your child's school of residence.

    What information do I need to bring with me to enroll my child?
    You will need the following information to register your child

    • Proof of age (original birth certificate, baptism record, passport or affidavit).
    • Immunization records (doctor’s verification of shots given).
    • Residence verification (two of the listed items)
      • Current Pacific Gas & Electric (PG&E), water or other utility service contract, statement, and/or payment receipt with resident’s name and address
      • Final escrow papers
      • Rental or properly contract, lease, or payment receipt with parent/guardian’s name and address, as well as manager or owner’s name and phone number
      • Current property tax payment receipt with parent/guardian’s name and property address indicating home owner’s exemption
      • Pay stub
      • Voter registration
      • Correspondence from a government agency
      • Affidavit of Residency executed by the student’s parent/guardian.
      • If the student is an unaccompanied youth as defined in 42 USC 11434a, a declaration of residency executed by the student
    • Photo ID of resident for purposes of verifying identity only.

    How do I register my child for Kindergarten orTransitional Kindergarten?

    Kindergarten and Transitional Kindergarten enrollment opens on March 6, 2019 for all Antioch Unified School District’s schools! 

    If your child turns five (5) years old by September 1st of this year, your child is eligible to enroll in Kindergarten.

    If your child turns five (5) years old on September 2nd – December 2nd of this year, your child is eligible to enroll in Transitional Kindergarten.

    Enrollment packets are currently being revised and will be available by February 12, 2019. Parents may pick up an enrollment packet for kindergarten and transitional kindergarten at their local school site during the hours of 8 am to 4 pm.  The enrollment packet contains important forms and information to prepare a child for school.  The enrollment forms should be filled out completely and returned to the school.

    Some elementary sites offer a parent orientation for those parents who are enrolling kindergarten students.  Please check with your local school for information.

    Click here for additional information on Transitional Kindergarten.

    Enrollment Forms

    Enrollment forms should be completed by the parent/guardian of the student and brought to the student's school of residence along with documentation.

    Grades Kindergarten through Twelve

    Enrollment Packet
    Enrollment Packet Spanish

    Does your child need Medication and/or an Inhaler on Campus?

    Medication and Inhaler Forms for Enrollment
    Medication and Inhaler Forms for Enrollment Spanish

    Student Accident Insurance

    Student Accident Insurance Information
    Student Accident Insurance Information Spanish